Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kevin Stebner CJSW Hour

OK, so this isn't an album, but it's worth checking out nonetheless. Steb's hosted his pals radio show, Post-Everything, on CJSW last night. Of course he played nothing but good tunes. I'm only half way through so far, and I've heard nothing but new jams. Rad! I don't know how long CJSW keeps their archives up online, so I would download this if you're stoked on it. It's pretty long, but a great listen if you have a long drive or long afternoon of work ahead of you.

Playlist from what I heard (Sorry if these are wrong):
Cease Upon The Capital
Gods & Queens
Life at These Speeds
Tonnn
Tubers
1994
Sinaloa
One Thousands Travels of Jawaharlal
One Two XU (12XU?)
Fucked Up
Grown Ups (Calgary)
Wipers
Slates
Pecola
Haram
Navies
The Maladresse
The Falcon Five
The Vita Blue (Ten Grand)
Shotmaker
Ten Volt Shock
I Can Put My Arm Back on You Can't
Glass and Ashes
All Through a Life
Segway (Japan)
Portraits of Past
End of a Year
Unrest
I suggest you go seek all the bands you haven't heard and go listen to them. So much goodness.

~AB

4 comments:

  1. I randomly came across your blog today AND I randomly know Kevin in real life. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edit some of those names thus:

    1000 Travels of Jawaharlal
    12XU
    La Maladresse
    Segwei

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kevin! I was basically writing them down as you said them.

    ReplyDelete